Monday 31 January 2011

Now I can get back to doing nothing

Well, my reading and writing homework for Japanese is done. So now I can go back to living...no...ENJOYING life again!

 cow of inner worth approves of this.

So yeah, life is all good again. I can get back to writing what I want, doing homework as it suits me best and being stupid with friends.

I've got my friend Kat visiting me soon. This is amazing news. I mean, how can you not be excited about seeing the friend who from the word go joked with you about having sex with kangaroos? 
This is all for you, Kat. <3

The original joke behind the whole kangaroo fucking topic was that there is a law in Australia which states that you may only LEGALLY fuck a kangaroo if you are drunk. I know right? What a handy loophole!
 
Now all my future trips to Australia to visit my family (at some point when I can be bothered that is) will be enhanced by the kangaroo luvin' I can have...LEGALLY!
Do you know what amuses me more though? When you type "sexy kangaroo" into Google images, you see this...
 


Whut the FUCK is that!? She has a whole other LIFE FORM bursting out from her chest!
 
Where have I seen this before...?
 


Close...Close...but not quite what I was thinking of...
 
 

Mmm...phalic.

Much better.

Anyway, the point is, I am free to do my own thing...and kagaroo-pouch mother care shirts are shit scary.

If I ever become a mother, I want to be able to humiliate my child like that. I want to be the sort of mother who kids never want to admit is theirs in public.





Well I'm off to write~ I shall put up the next chapter of Dream walker when I forget to procrastinate...

Bye bye~ xxxx 

 

4 comments:

  1. my god that lady has a tumour and it is bursting out of her fucking chest and it has a FUCKING FACE! IS SHE AWARE OF THIS?

    incidentally i appreciate having the kangaroo joke finally explained to me. and i stand by what i said about jon in a kangaroo suit - most sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm men dressed as kangaroos...so sexy.
    As for the tumour, well at least it seems to have a personality this time. The LAST one she had was a little git!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wields carving knife* I'LL SAVE YOU TUMOUR LADY!

    ReplyDelete