Sunday 30 January 2011

EXAM FAIL

Why hello there~

So yeah, you're probably wondering why I sound so cheerful when I have a title such as "exam fail"? This is because I just had a nap so I am hyper as usual...I was so gloomy earlier but I put this down to having had no sleep, I was running on coffee and I was awaiting the time in which I could meet my own messy fate. Asking me to think in Japanese at half nine in the morning is not a good way to get my best work out of me I have found. But oh well, the powers that be wanted me to enter Oxford University for the first time half awake, grumpy aswell as scared apparently.





I wish I had stress cake...


But anyway, the exam went as well as could be expected considering the conditions my body was being put under. When we came out a few friends and I went to a coffee shop where I had more caffine with no food, and guess what happened people? I had a panic attack. YAY! Fun times~ I was all tingly, shakey aaand I looked like I was drunk when I walked because I was really dizzy. Heres the maths for you,

No sleep + lots of caffine + lots of stress + 2 hour Japanese exam + no food = panic attack.

GRAH COMPUTER CRASHED. I hate it when it does that while I'm blogging and I have to re-write everything...mehneh.

So yeah - now the only thing stopping me from enjoying the new semester to it's fullest potential is my Japanese reading and writing homework. I am a naughty girl. I have left it really late - it is due tomorow...

Have I ever told you I am scared of caterpillars and sloths?

No?

Why the sudden topic jump, I hear you ask~ No reason really...

I was just thinking how lazy I am...and it made me think of lazy caterpillars and sloths - so I had to supress a shudder. I am freaked out by many things. But these two creatures scare me big time.

...

Okay I was going to put in pictures of sloths and caterpillars because I have a morbid curiosity for things that scare me. The sloths I could just about stomach - the caterpillars made me feel sick and I am sorry but I just couldn't do it...





 


HOW CAN PEOPLE THINK THESE FUCKERS ARE CUTE?!

*ahem* Sorry, went off on one there...
So yeah - I am the queen of procrastination. It's healthy to procrastinate sometimes. But if you do it to the level I procrastinate to - and soon you find yourself living like a hobo and drooling like an idiot as you stare incompetently at your incomplete work...

I'm going to see Russel Howard soooon~ Oh do I love me some Russell! Billy, Lucy, James and I will all be going together to watch him live in London~! Fun, fun fun! He's kind of sexy in a weird...geeky sort of way really. He reminds me a little of my character Jacques (I will put up another chapter of Dream Walker in my next post by the way) except he doesn't have a stupidly sweet tooth, as far as I know. 

I should stop procrastinating...

I should get my work done...

But...But...

Oh FINE! I WILL get it done then! FUCK YOU! That's right - I went there. I feel your dissaproving stare across the realm of teh internets...Iseewhatyoudidthar.

If I come back online to blog again...when you next see me hit me in the face with something heavy. I deserve this.


Ja nee~ xxxx



(Oh and I must apologise to Silje for spelling her name wrong...Norwegian confuses me.)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Sloths!! They are so lazy and so ugly, but yet so adorable :3 No worries Vicchan, I haven't done my homework either... is probably going to do them in panic in the library between lectures tomorrow... :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you ARE a hard core procrastinator XD
    Sloths are freakin' weird :| no two ways about it!
    Well my work is bordering nearly done now...just the kanji history and finishing off the diary entries to go! x

    ReplyDelete