Saturday 29 January 2011

Strokey Beard Times

Okay so, I get a lot of stick for not blogging often enough for people. I shall take this as a compliment and try my best to post a little more often. It's just I like to think I blog when I have something interesting to say, and not just to spam people with everyday boring things.

I've come to accept that being hyper is just who I am now...I know it bothers some people because it wears them out or they feel like they can't keep up with my train of thought. But you know what? A. I am so much more worn out than you when I get home...at least you get some peace from me where as I end up putting up with me all night. I'm often unable to sleep and having to listen to all my crazy going round and round my head without showing any remorse or consideration for my tired body. B. Don't try to keep up with me, there is no real sense to what I say or do...I just say and do. Go with the flow...

Anyway, yesterday I started my lessons again at Uni properly, I had had no sleep the night before and was running on coffee and a flapjack when I went in for my 9'oclock lecture. I was much more hyper than usual. 

First it was Japanese Culture, three hours of it in the main lecture theatre. It was fun. Amazing. Superb. I have never been in a lecture and dreamt of all the things to come in future lectures. It's so exciting I can't wait to learn more.

I drew a unicorn fighting a bear with rainbows...and then the rainbow unicorn turned on a bunny and used it's multi-coloured fart attack. It was a thing of beauty. I would show you, but scanning requires effort so I can't be bothered. I'm sure you can imagine this anyway.

Halfway through, when we were taking a break, I was chatting to Cilje and Martina, this is what happens when you put me and Cilje in the same room.

Me: *stroking her hair after having her fingers bitten by Cilje - because really she is a little Norwegian vampire* your hair is so silky and pretty...your not allowed to have hair like this.

Martina: *laughs* stroking my hair is like stroking a mans beard. *she has amazing dreadlocks of amazing-ness by the way*

Me: *strokes martina's hair* ...hmm...I've not stroked many mens beards before...I don't really have anything to compare this too...

Cilje: *calls out to a stranger behind us* Hey you! Let Vici stroke your beard, she hasn't stroked many before.

Man:...*strokes his scruff of facial hair* Mines not really a beard worth stroking, why don't you stroke his beard? *indicates to man next to him*

Cilje: Can Vici stroke your beard?

Man 2: *looks thoughtful - with his beard of beard-ness he could have pulled off the strokey beared times while looking awsomefull - I was jealous - being a girl of no facial hair and therefore inferior* Why not? Stroke my beard.

Me: *strokes his beard gently*...ooooh....so...so beautiful...

It was beautiful. I am not joking. It was mighty sensual. Rough to the touch and warm. I think I came, right there in my lecture seat.

I thanked him for letting me stroke his beard.

Lucy: *comes back and sits down next to me - getting ready for the lecture to start up again* Maidou~

Me: Lucy, Lucy! I stroked that guys beard! *Points to him, and he smiles down upon us like a black bearded angel from above...*

Lucy: *gives me a look of "oh I'm too old for this..."* I hope you said thank you for letting you stroke his beard...

Me: *pouts* Of course! I said thank you didn't I? *I always remember my manners when stroking the beards of random men*

Man 2: Indeed she did, she was most polite.

Lucy: *Content.*

Later, I found out this guys name wa Adrian, because I couldn't - as I explained to him - just know him as "Beard Provider Man". I told him he had to sit in that exact seat so I may stroke his beard for the next 12 weeks, with no excuses allowed.

I drew more pictures...I left the lecture and then went to two hours of Japanese Reading and Writing. The old group was still altogether from last semester so I was happy. I got to draw a year of the hare new years card in japanese. Yay for bunnys! Lucy freaked out because she thinks she can't draw. It's back to normal here at Oxford Brookes Uni - and I'm loving it.

Except...I have an EXAM at 9:30 tomorow morning...and I am not looking forward to this. I'm not sure I even have to Japanese Te form down...*sigh* Oh well.

Now I shall leave you with photos of beautiful beards... no need to thank me or anything. I do this out of love and I expect nothing in return. However if you would like to thank me, you can return this generosity by letting me touch YOUR beard. Or if, like me, you lack facial hair, then please...put up your own beard themed post too. Leave a comment on my blog letting me know I have inspired you and let me read yours.

Oyasumi na sai! xxxx






(This last picture is all I want in life. Either her sweet - hairy face...or for mine to follow in it's follicle footsteps...)

2 comments:

  1. its officially a bad idea to read your blog so early in the morning. trying to muffle sniggering is painful. btw shut up about "oh i cant do japanese" or i will sweep you out of the exam, lock you in a broom cupboard with me and facerape you for 9hrs until you beg for mercy.

    and you already admitted you love the return of me and my awesome, so you cant say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faceraping! That's 4 times more illegal than normal rape! :< I am behind yooou right now...watching you...waiting...
    I CAN'T do Japanese this exam today PROVED MAH point!
    But thank you - I am glad I made you happy so early in the morning~ x

    ReplyDelete