Monday 7 February 2011

No. I can't draw. End of discussion.

Helloooo thar!

What a fabulous day it is, huh? It is a Monday, right? Wrong! It is a FABULOUS MONDAY! A SPECTANGULAR Monday! (Spectangular is a word I made up because apparently I can't read the word spectacular without messing it up...)

No, I'm not too happy, you are too gloomy! I have to try and remain optimistic! Mondays are AWSOME!

So yeah, not a lot has happened in my life lately, so I'll try to keep this short...

I am still alive, I am still breathing, kicking, and not being on time for things. (Some things never change, eh Cristina?) I have tried to take up drawing again, it hasn't worked out too well for me.

Lucy and I are going to watch Eclipse together...that is how exciting my life is at the moment. Doesn't that sum things up nicely? I think I should give you a picture to demostrate how EXCITED I am about this film.

Omg...I'm so happy right now. So happy, I could crap my pants.
 
MAN that baby is wrinkly...
 
BYE! 

2 comments:

  1. holy effin crap.
    that baby is the biggiest most spectangularly ahuge thing i have ever seen in my life. can i have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. He is mine, for I want to harvest his hat.

    ReplyDelete