Wednesday 1 December 2010

Bloody blood tests!

Hey there~

Well, my doctor has succeded in worrying me about my health now. I mean, I knew I have been unwell for a while now, but his reaction was not nice.
 Me: so...what now?
 
Doctor: let me check your pulse *grabs arm* ....hmmm *looks worried* I think we need a blood test.

(Is it just me or is that a doctors answer for everything?)

Doctor: okay...we'll book you in for a blood test straight away, you can have it as soon as possible. Then we need another appointment together next week aswell. mmmm...and then we'll look at the results and see what we need to do then...

Me: thinking: am I dying or something? Whats with that expression? TELL ME GOD DAMNIT!

However, Doctors, I find love to keep you in suspense;

Is death imminent? Will I live to love another day? Will I even be here long enough to understand the doctors meaningful expression? Find out next time!


 *Ahem* Excuse the picture...I was bored and I don't have my tablet with me soooo...it's turned out like this. I hate drawing with a mouse.
But anyway~ On a lighter note I am off SHOPPINGS tomorow, with Lucy~<3.
 I need food in my room...I am honestly eating next to nothing. Which is making life interesting.
 Oh, and I'm not suffering from an eating disorder or anything...this is actually part of the reason I'm going to the doctor.
Plus, I need CHRISTMAS PRESEEEENTS! For all the people I love the mostest!
Why must Christmas eat away at my money so much though?? Maybe I should just not love people quite SO much...
  Well....time for me to bid you adieu~

2 comments:

  1. even though you're lounging on my bed as I write this I feel the need to tell you how much pride it fills me with that you LOOK FORWARD to a shopping trip with me considering last time when you were shopping for me, I annoyed you by flailing in front of the changing rooms in Next. XD
    thank you for doing your bit to feed morrell
    >,..,< <- thats me attempting a vampire smiley...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of cooourse I look forward to shopping with you :3 - it makes me happy! Could've done without the pain but...

    ReplyDelete