Tuesday 30 November 2010

SNOOOW

Well, since I've not been well lately, I've been sleeping in a lot more recently. I crawled out of bed pretty damn late. However when I did look out the window this morning I saw snow. 
 I know what most of you are thinking, "oooh snooow! It's pretty, fun and can possibly get me a day off of work/school if I wish for enough of it!"
 And when you think of snow this is what you see, right? 




(If you can't read that speech bubble, then you need specs like me mate.)
 However,  THIS is how I see snow,
 Pun intended.
 People who love snow are WEIRD! It's cold, wet, slippery, hurty when you fall over, dangerous for traffic, a menace to society and COLD!...I did mention that it's cold right?
 I said this to my buddy Lucy this morning, phoned her up just to complain I did. She picked up the phone hesitantly, probably because I had just been ranting to her through texts about how much I hate snow.
 Me: I HATE snow!
 Lucy: I know, my dear. I know.
 Me: Life hates me! Then to show me how much it hates me it sugar dusts it with SNOW! 
 Lucy:...
 Lucy does put up with a lot of my rants bless her sweet heart. For this I will love her forever. I couldn't put up with me.
 Lucy: Thank God that there is only one of you Vici.
 She loves me really! <3
 I mean, only someone who really loves another waits patiently outside in the freezing cold while the other person is running round her room going, "I CAN'T FIND MY KEEEEEYS! I'M A DEAD PERSON!" I had hidden them accidently when they fell into one of my shoes...I think if my head wasn't screwed on so well I would have definatly lost that too.
  
  Anyway, Ciao for now! xx

2 comments:

  1. of course she loves you really - she wouldnt worry so much over your fragile health otherwise, nor would she do so much to throw it out of balance XD.

    for the record, i was hardly waiting patiently: i was marching up and down that area of snow outside and was eternally fascinated by the crunchy noise it makes when you step on it. I was a five-year old for a while. But hey, you complimented me so, why should I complain.

    LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow. Seeing the snow when I got out of the building yesterday made my entire day. Have you ever noticed that hot chocolate ALWAYS tastes better when it's snowing?

    Also, that sign you used, that's a real place. It's in Norway :3

    ReplyDelete